ELECTRIC ADVENTURE ANNOUNCES NEW AC BEACH LOCATION SEPTEMBER 24 & 25, 2016 Atlantic City, NJ.
For most, the month of September marks the end of another Summer filled with BBQs, roof-top parties, and the festival season. But just as you thought the season is over, Area Event is announcing the return of the one-of-a-kind Electric Adventure, the only music festival held on the sunny beaches of Atlantic City, for it’s fifth year anniversary bash on September 24 and 25, extending your time for fun in the sun just a little longer.
John Dimatteo, founder of Area Event says, “For 2016, Electric Adventure is taking the best parts of our 4 year history: the amusement rides, the beachfront location, and moving to a new festival site within Atlantic City adjacent to the world Famous Steel Pier. The Steel Pier will be accessible to all festival guests this weekend. The pier has a private entrance to the Ocean front beaches where you will find our stages, interactive areas, art installations, VIP Areas, additional concession areas, volleyball, hammocks, Lounge chairs and so much more for an all encompassing festival site.”
- A major concessionaire for quicker/efficient drink lines
- Improved and new Security Team
- An enhanced VIP experience (for VIPs 21+ Only)
- Affordable Lodging for Traveling Attendees
- Top-of-the-line Production & Stage Design: led by former producer of Ultra Miami – Lee Heiman of Track Marketing
- Improved Site Design: walkways through sand, strategically placed stages
- More water stations + rest/shade stations
- A more diverse Line-up than ever before!
Pre-Sale Tickets on Sale Now: HERE